As an experienced PM within the APAC region this permanent role should be one you investigate further. Working with this niche market provider, the scope for you to influence and lead high revenue projects within the government space is very real. This is a new role that has created due to the expansion of a project within an existing customer and will suit a PM with demonstrated experience within Australia and the Asian region. You will be dedicated to an offshore project for the first 12 to 18 months, working and travelling across APAC
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 10+ years' experience delivering technology projects
- 10+ years' experience in a project management and client facing role
- Extensive experience with, or exposure to Asian business culture - this is an essential requirement for this role as you will be managing offshore customers in the Asian region
- Complex problem-solving skills and a broad understanding of hardware, software, technology, and infrastructure
- Bachelor degree, or higher (such as business, IT project management, etc.)
- Ability to grasp and translate high level technical concepts into business requirements, and vice versa
What makes this role shine?
- This project will see you based in Sydney for approximately 70% of the time and in Asia 30% of the time - love of travel a must
- Working on projects in a niche market
- Well established organisation that has got work/life balance down to a fine art
- Impressive salary package on offer
Spark your interest?
To find out more, please apply in confidence attaching your resume or alternatively call Allégra Moore on 02 8090 7787 to find out more.