Your access to the Spark Recruitment™ Pty Ltd web site is deemed to constitute an agreement to the following conditions:
- Except to the extent required by law, Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business, goodwill or data) caused by or arising out of this site or any linked site or any information contained in such site. Any decisions based on information in this site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of this web site is accurate at the time it was included and up to date. However, visitors should be aware that some information may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date and you should not seek to rely on any information contained within this site without independently verifying it's accuracy.
- Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice.
- Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd does not endorse or otherwise assume responsibility or liability for the content or operation of other web sites linked to this web site.
- This web site (including these legal notices) shall be governed by Australian law and the Australian courts shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from this web site.
- By applying for a job advertised by Spark Recruitment (via this website or by other means), you are agreeing to be registered as a candidate with Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd. As a candidate you may be sent industry and job-market news, job alerts, event invitations, surveys and other marketing information. Please advise Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd in writing if you do not wish to receive this information.
- Your SparkTM is completed on a voluntary basis. It is a free service, provided by Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd, that is intended to add value to ICT professionals through improving self- awareness and therefore assisting professional development. At the appropriate time and by individual consent, Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd will include the Your Spark profile as part of our candidate submission to prospective employers. No Your Spark profile is better or worse than the other as it profiles professional outlooks rather than skills, experience or intellect. All information collected and used will be done so in accordance to both the NSW Equal Employment Opportunities and Anti-Discrimination Acts as well as the National Privacy Principles.
- Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd uses selected third party suppliers in the provision of some services described on this website. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
- This web site includes links to third party web sites. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties.
- To view terms and conditions related to Spark competitions click here.
The YOUR SPARK logo and SPARK RECRUITMENT logo Trade Marks are Registered Trade Marks of Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd in Australia. Spark Recruitment Pty Ltd is the owner and user of the YOUR SPARK and SPARK RECRUITMENT Trade Marks.