Technical Support Engineer
Newly created role for a Technical Support Engineer in the IT Security sector
Work across a market leading product as a technical specialist
You must to an Australian Citizen eligible for NV1 clearance to apply
Join this market leading IT Security platform provider in this newly created Product Support role. In this role your focus will be to become a Technical Specialist in the core product and you will work on a mixture of new deployments, upgrades as well as smaller product updates/patches etc. In this role you will engage with on and offshore stakeholders across the whole business.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Experience deploying, configuring and maintaining software applications such as centralised Logging solutions and Infrastructure
- Strong technical skills across Windows and Linux platforms
- Strong knowledge of Networking
- Experience in owning the quality of Software deployments/patch roll outs etc
- Ability to work weekends and on-call
- Passion for the IT security sector
What makes this role shine?
Exciting role that offers the opportunity to own the Deployment/Release management process for APAC
Join a close knit on-shore team that is part of a global market leader in their space
Strong work place flexibility - mix of WFH and on site work
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Jona on 02 8090 7783