Solutions Architect - J2EE - Fintech
- Work as a System Analyst in a highly skilled Product Team and collaborate with developers, testers, architect, product management, etc.
- Work with business stakeholders in obtaining product development and designing solutions
- Strong Java development skills including J2EE is required
Our client is a leading financial technology company that works with customers worldwide. You will be working in a customer-focused environment for the continuous improvement of the product and making sure that the market standards are met. You will work in an agile environment and be a part of the implementation of the scrum team. You will be involved in the full SDLC, client management, and mentoring of junior members of the team.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- At least 6 years overall experience in software development
- At least 4 years experience in technical analysis and client facing role
- Must have extensive experience in J2EE technologies such as JSP, JSF, JMS, JNDI
- Exposure in application servers such as JBOSS, Websphere, Tomcat
- Excellent problem solving and estimation skills
- Must have good experience in SQL and Oracle server
- Experienced in developing large scale web applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What makes this role shine?
- Be part of a challenging and fast-growing technology company
- Get the chance to work with clients all over the world
- Great culture and work-life balance
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact May Sim 02 8090 7784