Software Project Outsourcing Manager
- 4 day working week. Work from where you want to!
- Newly created role working closely with the CTO and CEO
- Lead the engagement with this companies outsourcing providers
Join this rapidly evolving SAAS provider in a newly created role. Partnering with the CEO and CTO you will take ownership of the newly created offshore development teams, to ensure that the business is meeting its client's needs. In this highly technical role, you will become the champion for ensuring quality standards and timelines are met. This is a greenfield environment and offers strong career progression. You must be passionate about leading software teams as a project manager to be success in this role.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- A strong background in Java programming including skills across systems architecture, software design and development scopes.
- A solid understanding of Restful APIs, and you are familiar with working in cloud environments such as AWS.
- Proven experience in leading the relationship with offshore/outsourced teams including driving quality standards
- Strong process development and documentation skills
- Strong commercial skills across outsourcing agreements and terms of business
What makes this role shine?
- 4 day working week & work where you want
- Greenfield environment where you will have a significant impact on the success of this firm
- Strong potential for professional development
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact May Sim on 02 8090 7784