- Join this leading Fintech as an Service Delivery Manager
- Work as part of a 'follow the sun' team tasked with supporting customers around the globe
- Strong ITIL and Incident Management skills required
Our client is seeking an experienced Service Delivery Manager to join their global Cloud Support team. Working as part of a globally distributed team you will work closely with the other Service Delivery Managers as part of a follow the sun structure. Initially the role will be supporting both on-prem and cloud based customers but this will transition to full cloud over time. This role requires excellent experience in major incident management as well as day to day defect management and reporting.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Proven experience as a Service Delivery Manager or Incident Manager, supporting complex application based services
- Strong experience in major incident management processes
- Advanced ITIL process skills
- Strong communication skills with strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Experience in supporting AWS based environments as well as on-prem solutions
What makes this role shine?
- Work with as part of a global Cloud Service Management team
- Rapidly growing global Fintech that offers strong career prospects
- Great workplace culture
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or please call Jona on 02 8090 7783