Senior Technical Consultant - Java
- Work for a global market leader in the fin-tech industry
- Opportunity to engage with enterprise customers to deliver complex JEE solutions
- Work directly with clients, Solution Architects and Business Consultants
If you are an experienced Java Developer who enjoys business consulting and influencing technical outcomes in the customer environment, then this is the ideal role for you. Our client is a global leader in what they do, delivering superior technology solutions to their clients. They are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to assist their team in delivering customised, end-to-end solutions to their customers. The right candidate should have excellent logic and problem-solving skills with a background in Software Development. You should also have strong technical skills with a drive to solve business challenges. You will be working directly with the client organisation, Solution Architects and Business Consultants, responsible for the successful delivery of the customised solution. The role may require some travel for interstate projects.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant IT discipline
- Experience in Agile development and associated methodologies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with previous management experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Experience using Core Java and JEE technologies like JSP, JDBC and JNDI
- Experience with application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Exposure to AWS based platforms
- Development tools like Gradle, Ant, Eclipse, JUnit, Git or Subversion a bonus
- Solid understanding of integration technologies like SOA, Web API standards, SOAP and REST
What makes this role shine?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Participate in the whole software development life-cycle - seeing your ideas come to life!
- Be a part of a collaborative team where you can use your experience and knowledge to continuously improvement their product offering
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or May Sim on 02 8090 7784