- Exciting role for a Scrum Master / Technical Business Analyst.
- Strong mix of technical and commercial skills required
- 4 days per week and work from where you want to!
Our client is seeking an experienced Scrum Master/Technical Business Analyst to join their Sydney team. Working closely with the CEO and CTO you'll be focused on leading agile practices and continually improving Scrum implementations as well as acting as the Product Owner.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Due to the technical nature of the work, you will have a solid technical background in Java and JEE technologies
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
- Passion for Agile methodologies and a technical mind
- Experience in Business Analysis/requirements elicitation and the development of User stories
- Experience in driving continual improvement across the SDLC including testing, CI/CD etc
- Experience in delivering mid to large size software projects
What makes this role shine?
- Work with a well established team of Java Software engineers focused on core product development
- Rapidly growing SaaS product vendor.
- 4 day work week with fully flexible work practices
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or please call Jona Versoza on 02 8090 7783