- Work as part of the global CloudOps team for this market leading Software vendor
- Continue to build on your Deployment and scripting skills. (AWS and Ansible)
- Mixture of support and project work. Strong customer support skills required
A you an experienced Cloud Operations engineer who is looking for a fresh challenge? In this newly created role you will become part of a global Cloud Ops team focused on supporting this Fintech's platform as a service model. This role required solid experience in Linux, AWS and Ansible and will suit an engineer who enjoys the challenge of working on complex migrations as well as BAU support work.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Prior experience in a Cloud Operations engineering role as a technical specialist
- Strong skills in Linux, Networking, Scripting and Web Application Servers
- Solid experience in supporting relational databases
- Experience in customer driven environments
- Experience in supporting SaaS based platforms
- Experience in migrating customers to the cloud (AWS only)
What makes this role shine?
- Work as part of a global team. Focus on the APAC region customers
- Strong focus on migrating existing customers from on-prem to the AWS platform
- Mixture of project and BAU work
- Work in the Fintech domain
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Jona Versoza on 02 8090 7783