Cloud DBA - Oracle and AWS
Join this leading software vendor as part of the Cloud Operations team. Your focus will be supporting APAC region customers as the SME for Oracle database environments. As this company migrates it's customers from on-premise to AWS hosted platforms you will be working with AWS RDS. You will need a good understanding of Oracle database configuration, performance tuning and cloud migration to be successful in this role.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Proven experience as an Orcale DBA, with solid exposure to AWS hosted instances
- Deep knowledge of Oracle database fundamentals with a strong emphasis on configuration and performance
- Prior experience in migrating from on-premise to cloud environments
- Strong incident management and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in managing change and risk management processes
- Flexibility for after-hours and weekend work
What makes this role shine?
- Excellent team based culture. Work as part of a global Cloud operations team.
- Rapidly growing Fintech that is committed to the Cloud. Grow your AWS skills
- Lead SME role where you will interact with a broad range of stakeholders
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Jona Versoza on 02 8090 7783