Our client is seeking a Systems Engineer to join their Sydney team. In this exciting and varied role you will be based on the client site and become a trusted advisor to the customers and account team.
You will be responsible for supporting a flexpod solution onsite. There will be another consultant looking after the networking aspect. There will be some after hours/on call work involved.
To succeed in the role you must be a motivated self-starter with demonstrated technical problem solving skills, and a strong customer service orientation and experience. You will need to have proven experience across Cisco UCS B series solutions.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong experience with compute / server side of Cisco UCS
- Experience of working in a professional services environment - ideal
- Experience with installation/upgrades of storage/hardware/software/infrastructure
- Good break fix and preventative maintenance experience
- Service request and incident management /resolution
- NetApp and VMWare highly regarded, but not mandatory
What makes this role shine?
- Exciting and fast paced role
- Working for a rapidly expanding technical organisation
- Become a trusted advisor to the client
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or please call Sally Newton on 02 8090 7786.