Our client is seeking a NetApp Engineer to join their Canberra team. In this exciting and varied role you will be based on the client site and become a trusted advisor to the customers and account team. You will be responsible for the day to day management of NetApp storage environments.
To succeed in the role you must be a motivated self-starter with demonstrated technical problem solving skills, and a strong customer service orientation and experience. You will need to have proven experience across NetApp Storage solutions and services.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong knowledge of NetApp enterprise products, ideally with a NCDA certification
- Experience of working in a professional services environment - ideal
- Experience with installation/upgrades of storage/hardware/software/infrastructure
- Good break fix and preventative maintenance experience
- Service request and incident management /resolution
- Management of backup/recovery/archive process
- NV2 Security Clearance
What makes this role shine?
- Exciting and fast paced role
- Working for a rapidly expanding technical organization
- Become a trusted advisor to the client
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or please call Sally Newton on 02 80907786