Senior Java Developer/ Technical Lead
- Work as a Lead Engineer for this large financial services company
- Strong Java, Microservices and Scala skills required
- Take the Lead and mentor other engineers within the team
If you are an experienced Java Developer who enjoys mentoring others and influencing technical outcomes then this is the ideal role for you. Our client is large bank and they are delivering superior technology solutions to their customers. They are looking for an experienced Java Software Engineer to assist their team in building their core applications. The right candidate should have excellent logic and problem-solving skills with a background in Software Development. You should also have strong technical skills with a drive to solve business challenges.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Expertise in core Java as well as Microservices and Scala
- Solid understanding of API's and Microservices - Springboot and REST
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with previous tech lead experience
- Experience in Ci/CD, Cassandra, AWS RDS etc
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
What makes this role shine?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Participate in the whole software development life-cycle - seeing your ideas come to life!
- Be a part of a collaborative team where you can use your experience and knowledge to continuously improve the applications / product offerings
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact May on 02 8090 7784