Due to a recent IT restructure, our client has a newly created position for a mid-level Project Manager to work closely with IT and the business to implement IT projects across their organisation. This role exists to continually improve the value that IT is providing to the business by managing the efficient implementation of new IT systems or enhancements to existing systems.
This role will involve managing the delivery of multiple projects concurrently, within a matrix reporting structure, so it is essential that you have this experience.
Additionally, this role will involve the software implementation of customised, off the shelf software packages, so your experience with this type of implementation is crucial (but this is not just an ERP or CRM implementation).
You will be able to demonstrate that you have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to budget and most importantly to business specifications. You will have a keen eye for detail, exceptional communication skills and strong commercial awareness.
So if you are a mid level Project Manager (not a Senior Project Manager), who has software implementation experience, then please read on. Please only apply if you have strong software implementation experience, working for an end client (not through consultancy companies), with strong stakeholder and vendor management experience.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 5-10 years' proven end to end applications (software implementation) Project Management experience in complex, local enterprise environments
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to budget and most importantly to business specifications
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience Project Managing the implementation and integration of off the shelf software packages is essential
- Experience with numerous Project Management methodologies (PMBOK, Prince2, Agile)
- Strong communication and negotiations skills with the ability to liaise with C level stakeholders down
- Strong stakeholder management - you must have had roles previously where you liaised and partnered with the business
- Strong Vendor management experience
- Ideally worked for organisations going through change and been a champion for this change as part of a leader in the business
- Experience working across different industry sectors is essential
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
What makes this role shine?
- Hit the ground running with lots of projects waiting for you to deliver
- Start ASAP
- Have a role where you can really make a difference being an IT champion to the business
- Report into an extremely passionate, supportive and professional leadership tea
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or call 0280907788