IT PROJECT MANAGER
Exciting contract role for an experienced IT Project Manager with a broad background managing multiple projects. This highly sought after company is embarking on multiple high-profile technology transformation programs so there is a high potential for extension after the initial 6 month term
In this role you will be managing two projects including an on-prem to cloud migration and a decommissioning project. You will have previously worked on on similar projects with experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
To make Spark's fly you will have:
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager, with a background managing multiple concurrent IT projects
- Project Scheduling & Budgeting and overall financial management of projects
- A strong project management background with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Ideally experience managing migration projects, from on prem to cloud
- Excellent Vendor Liaison and Management
- PM certifications ideal (PMP, PMI, Prince2 etc)
- Good understanding of change management practices
What makes this role Shine:
- Employer of choice that has a huge program of work planned.
- Initial 6 month contract with high potential for extension
- Great culture and opportunity to work on innovative projects
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or cibntact May Labor on 02 8090 7784