- Project Manager role supporting software and hardware Projects
- Eligiblity for a Australian Security clearance is a mandatory requirement
- Work on both Australian and international client based projects
Our client is a privately owned company that are well known within the niche market of telecommunications applications. They are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
You will have over 5+ years experience in project management in a client facing role and 5+ years experience delivering technology projects in excess of $5 million. This organisation is highly process driven so you will love a template and following highly defined guidelines and client engagement models
To make sparks fly you will have experience:
- In project planning, scheduling, tracking, and budgeting
- In identifying potential slippages in addressing issues, risks, changes, scheduled activities or cost overruns
- Interfacing with the Program Management team to ensure a transparent hand-off from bid/award process to project implementation.
- Providing a single point of contact to end user customer team for all aspects of the implementation.
- Working with Engineering to ensure timely delivery of software that meets the contractual milestones.
- Overseeing customer site implementation by company staff and/or contractors.
- Coordinating and scheduling on-site acceptance/commissioning tests with the customer to gain implementation sign-off.
- Coordinating and scheduling training requirements within the customer environment.
- In complex problem solving skills and a broad understanding of hardware, software, technology, and infrastructure
- Grasping and translating high level technical concepts into business requirements, and vice vers
Please note to qualify for this role you must be eligble to apply for Australian Security clearances
What makes this role shine?
- Focus on driving successful delivery to large government based customers
- Deliver projects in Australia and potentially SE Asia
- Excellent product that is a market leader in the field
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact May Sim on 02 8090 7784