Our client, a managed services provider are looking for a Storage Engineer. This is a newly created role for a Storage Engineer to be responsible for providing specialist services in relation to implementation, management, operation and support of NetApp environments. You will be joining an organisation that offers support and ongoing training
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong working knowledge of Storage technologies. NetApp experience is essential
- In depth knowledge supporting Cisco UCS
- Extensive VMware experience in enterprise environments
- Proven 2nd, 3rd level troubelshooting and support
What makes this role shine?
- Exciting and diverse managed services environment
- Autonomous role that is client facing
- Strong potential for career growth
Spark your interest?
To find out more about these exciting and challenging roles please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or Sally Newton on 02 8090 7786
Due to the sensitive nature of data you will be working with, candidates must undergo baseline security clearance, therefore only Australian citizens will be considered.