Working as the IT Business Partner you will serve as the strategic interface with key business leaders and decision makers, for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution delivery and service management. You will be expected to develop strong relationships throughout the business to ensure the IT function is supporting the business' short and long term goals.
To make Spark's fly you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, System Analysis or a related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 10-15 years or more experience in IT delivery ideally within the FMCG or Manufacturing domain
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of IT delivery practices, solution design, IT lifecycle planning and management
- Strategic thinking and planning skills
- A broad technical knowledge and an understanding of the latest business technologies
- Problem solving
- Public speaking abilities
- Effective written/verbal communication skills
What makes this role shine:
- High profile FMCG business that has strong onshore leadership
- Join a high performing collegiate culture
- Exciting projects
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or May Sim on 02 8090 7784