As the Head of IT you will be tasked with providing strategic and operational leadership for the IT function of this well renowned ANZ business. Working at the GM level the primary function of this exciting role will be to ensure the business requirements are being met. The role will take ownership for an existing team and it covers IT applications and IT infrastructure.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Experience in developing business aligned technology blueprints/roadmaps
- Experience in leading teams to deliver improved outcomes to the business
- Broad technical skills across IT Infrastructure, mobility and custom application development
- A proven background in executive level stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Ability to travel to New Zealand once per month
- Strong commercial management skills including operational and project based activities
- Good interpersonal skills, along with outstanding communication both written and verbal
What makes this role shine?
- Exciting well-known organization that is committed to both organic and acquisitional growth
- Senior leadership role that reports to the CFO/CEO.
- Opportunity to help support the business growth through technology enablement
- This organization has well defined corporate values and culture.
- South West Sydney location.
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke Singleton on 02 80907780