Data Warehouse Engineer role for a global ISV who have an award winning data product set. In this role you will take ownership for the development of a Data warehouse platform that can be used across the client base. You will be responsible for the solution design, architecture and build. You should have strong technical skills in SQL, Python and AWS with a drive to solve complex technical and business challenges.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Experience in working across complex Data warehouse builds projects
- Excellent SQL and Python (PySpark) programming skills
- Expertise with dbt and Snowflake
- Strong skills across data pipeline development, orchestration and automation
- Exposure to cloud based platforms
- Strong communication skills
What makes this role shine?
- High growth organisation that offers strong career progression
- Work with enterprise customers on complex projects.
- Be a part of a collaborative team where you can use your experience and knowledge to continuously improve the Data warehouse platform
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or Jona on 02 8090 7783