We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Mobile Developer who has demonstrated commercial experience developing iOS applications and SDK solutions for iOS. This is a contract role to commence late October/early November.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Experience enhancing and maintaining iOS native SDK technology platforms
- Outstanding communication skills - to enable you to liaise with the server team on technical requirements and the product team on product requirements
- The ability to conduct peer reviews of application code for pull requests
- Experience in building Unit tests, Behavioural tests and End to End tests
- Proactively be able to identify bugs/bottlenecks/issues in code
What makes this role shine?
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience engineering, releasing, and supporting iOS applications
- Solid understanding of iOS SDK since 10.3 or earlier
- Strong to expert proficiency in Java and Objective-C
- Experience consuming web services and collaborating on API design
- A strong foundation including event-driven programming, multithreading in computer science, especially UI/UX development and mobile platform dev
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, MVC application design and complex, reactive touch based UI
- Knowledge of Swift or Kotlin an advantage
Spark your interest?
To find out more, please apply in confidence.
Please note; you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this role.