- Up to 85K to 95K plus super
- Be part of Large Digital Transformation Project
- Progress in an ITSM / ITIL Environment
A Higher Education Organization is seeking for a Technical Writer as part of their Large Digital Transformation Project. You will get to use your extensive Technical Writing skills to assist project teams.
You will take ownership to deliver relevant, high quality documentation for the transition of legacy application and systems.
The role will drive documentation to a single repository, in a best practice standard or template.
If you have proven experience in being part of a Quality or Service management environment and providing governance for documentation standards in a structured IT department, this role is ideal for you.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Proven and solid experience in Technical Writing
- Experience in an ITSM environment leading its implementation of documentation
- Excellent capability to develop highly technical documents using diagrammatic tools such as Visio
- Document repositories such as Confluence
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Good relationship building and influencing skills
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to simplify complex problems
- Excellent ability to work within a team and independently
What makes this role shine?
- 12 months fixed term contract
- CBD location accessible to public transportation
- Exciting projects that are being delivered locally and internationally
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shienna on 02 8090 7783