- Market data analysis and data conversion (ETL) role.
- Sydney CBD Location
- Working with a recognized financial services company
Working within this reputable financial services company your focus will be improving the quality of the trading market data within the application. This is a role that sits within the Integration team and offers the opportunity to use your market data experience to the full.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 3 to 5 years of commercial experience in the trading/financial services technology space
- Solid data analysis/ETL experience with market and reference data
- A passion of working with data, potentially data conversion (ETL) and manipulation
- Previous commercial experience using Linux including a good knowledge of scripting, Python, Perl etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of change management processes
- Previous experience working with market data vendors such as ICE, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg or
- Ability to multi-task, possess excellent time and priority management skills and a have a self-motivated attitude.
- Previous experience in working in a globally distributed team is required
What makes this role shine?
- Working in a high caliber global company
- Attractive renumeration rate
- Ability to learn and progress your career
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting Technical Data Analyst role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Jem Ang on 02 80907781