- Technical Lead needed for leading software company
- Sydney CBD Location
- Start-up culture with great salary package
Due to recent growth this global software engineering company are looking for a Technical Lead who will be responsible for contributing to the system's architecture, engineering design, and code quality. In this role you will be focused on building a highly available, scalable, and secure solution. The role will also nurture and mentor the team of engineers.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Proven technical and leadership skills
- Experienced in working in Agile teams and following SCRUM processes
- Expertise in hands-on full-stack development using C# and web technologies
- Commercial experience with event stream processing and message queuing architectures
- Solid craftsmanship skill set around best coding and testing practices, common design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of data structures and basic algorithms
- A keen interest in the latest software engineering technologies
- Amazon Web Services experience (Lambda, Kinesis, Redshift, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Familiar with containerization and microservices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
What makes this role shine?
- Exciting opportunity to join a Global company
- Be involved in high profile projects for big name clients
- Competitive package including stock, bonus and training allowances
- Free lunches & other exciting perks!
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting Technical Lead role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Jem Ang on 02 80907781