- Work in a global investment technology company
- Be a part of a well-established team which will provide you with an excellent working environment.
- Great training offered. Entry level role
Working as an Implementation Consultant you will be part of an established team focused on configuring, testing and supporting a globally distributed software platform that is used by some of the world's largest banks. In this role you will get to work directly with external clients and will utilize your software and business process skills.
To make sparks fly, you will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of SQL database structures and query scripting
- Ability to understand complex business processes, structured analysis and design methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for the financial services domain
What makes this role shine?
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge in across technology and business process
- Work on projects from all around the world
- Join an existing team where you will get strong training and development
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role, please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or May on 02 80907784.