- 6 month Fixed term Contract role
- Work as a Technical Consultant for this leading Fintech Vendor
- Sydney CBD based role
We are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to assist their support team in delivering a customised, end-to-end solution to their customers. The right candidate should have excellent logic and problem-solving skills with a background in Software Development. You should also have strong technical skills with a drive to solve business challenges.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant IT discipline
- Excellent analysis, planning, design, solutioning and tracking skills
- Experience in Agile development and associated methodologies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with previous management experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Experience using Core Java and JEE technologies like JSP, JDBC and JNDI
- Experience with application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Development tools like Gradle, Ant, Eclipse, JUnit, Git or Subversion a bonus
- Solid understanding of integration technologies like SOA, Web API standards, SOAP and REST
What makes this role shine?
- Work on enterprise software projects.
- Leading Fintech that has a global presence
- Initial 6 month Fixed term contract with strong prospects for further growth
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or Jeffry Carrascal on 02 8090 7786