- 100K - 130K plus super and annual bonus
- Work on a wide range of customers and technologies
- Opportunity to provide vigorous and complex solutions
As a Mid-level Systems Engineer, you will be working in a fast-paced customer focused environment providing design and engineering solutions. You'll be exposed to high level of Enterprise Technology and be responsible to provide exceptional escalation support whilst participating in implementing projects.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Solid 5 years of recent experience working in a Managed Service Provider environment
- Windows Infrastructure knowledge including Active Directory, DNS, DFS, DHCP and Group Policy
- Strong Linux and Networking knowledge
- Scripting and Virtualization Skills (e.g. Opportunity to provide vigorous and complex solutions
- Batch and PowerShell; Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop)
- Proven certification or credentials in Microsoft, Cisco, VMware or Citrix
- Ability to build strong customer relationship and prioritize task in a constantly changing environment
What makes this role shine?
- Progress in an Enterprise technology environment
- Opportunity to travel locally and interstate
- Growth focused company
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting Systems Engineer Level 3 role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Shienna Bicera on 02 80907783.