- Windows and Citrix environment
- South West M5 location
- Mixture of BAU and Project Work
Our client is an Australian household brand name who are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join their Sydney team. This role will be responsible for BAU maintenance and support, as well as planning and managing of projects. The role requires strong technical skills across a broad range of technologies and must have experience with maintenance of a Citrix environment.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Maintained Citrix environments (XenApp/NetScaler etc)
- Deep technical knowledge of VMWare, Windows & Active Directory.
- Strong networking skills, knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN.
- Experience with troubleshooting of Windows OS, mobile devices, printers and audio-visual equipment.
- Great communications skills.
What makes this role shine?
- Broad and varied role that is a mix of BAU and project work.
- Collaborative and supportive team.
- Opportunity to grow with a reputable company.
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shienna Bicera on 02 8090 7783.