- Fast paced dynamic organisation.
- Extensive training and development.
- Great work environment, brand new offices.
If you have exceptional skills in Messaging and Storage this is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for this high profile US global software vendor. Become part of an exciting, established team to support the company's ever-increasing client base within the Asia Pacific region. You will need the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical and sensitive support.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong experience with troubleshooting and administration of Windows Servers.
- Advanced experience with Cloud platforms or Virtualisation platforms, e.g. AWS, Azure, VMWare, Gmail and Google Drive.
- Working knowledge and experience with both on-premises and cloud-based Windows application, Exchange, SharePoint and SQL.
- Knowledge of Network technologies and troubleshooting connectivity, e.g. TCP/IP, name resolution, etc.
- Previous experience with backup software, e.g. Veeam, Veritas, Acronis, NetApp, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience providing customer service.
- MCSE certification is highly regarded.
What makes this role shine?
- Working for a high profile US global software vendor.
- Opportunity to become a technical guru for this software vendor.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Trixia on 0280907784.