- Permanent role $74,000 + Super
Our client provides software development, testing, deployment and support services for POS (point-of-sale) and related software applications that focus on the overall crew and customer experience, resulting in improved operations with their customers. They are currently looking for a Production Support Analyst. In the role, you will be an integral part of their team, troubleshooting, configuring and supporting its applications in the Asia and Pacific region
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 2-3 years experience supporting applications
- Experience assisting customer (markets) in adopting new features by enabling them with the know how of the setup and other requirements
- Experience performing manual testing in the lab and/or a desktop load
- Experience providing Level 3 support for Product Suites
- Experience creating documentation, for example presentation documents, feature enabling technical guides amongst others
- Experience configuring and setting up products (applications)
- Knowledge of service desk tools like JIRA or Service Now
What makes this role shine?
- Excellent team environment
- Upper Northshore location (Thornleigh)
- Global Organisation
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785