Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. They are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
In today's complex business scenario, an organisation's adaptability, agility, and ability to manage constant change through innovation can be keys to success. Our client achieves goals through projects that translate customer needs into new products, services, and profits.
This position will be either based in their Market Services department in London and Sydney or Shared Services team in Pune - India. The right applicant will assist in the implementation and execution of all POS/KVS/Kiosks application testing, ensuring compliance with system specifications and business requirements, and working closely with the development and project management teams to deliver high performance, stable, and user friendly applications.
To make sparks fly you will:
- Improve the overall quality of our products through extensive
- Create and maintain test artefacts (cases, plans, scripts, reports, )
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all projects QA/testing.
- Perform detailed testing of new functionality, regression testing of existing functionality, and load
- Record and manage application
- Implement and maintain internal test and QA systems and
What makes this role shine?
- Thornleigh based
- A global leader in technology services & technology services
- Multicultural company
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785