Are you an experienced Software Development Manager, who is a technologist at heart and still loves writing code?
This is an exciting opportunity to join this Global software house that is going through substantial growth.
They are looking for a technology entrepreneur, whose passion is to deliver quality software that increases business value.
This is a dynamic, driven, fast-paced environment where you will assume technical and management leadership of the team responsible for delivering product features and ensuring the system is highly available, responsive, scalable and secure. It is therefore essential that you have both the technical and team leadership experience to be considered for this role.
You will be an exceptional communicator, who enjoys working with people to ensure best-in-class products are delivered.
This is a hands-on role, where you are expected to work in the code, conduct peer reviews and help troubleshoot issues.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Minimum 10 years' commercial experience developing database driven web applications using C#
- 5 years' + hands on C# experience, Async/await, Linq, ASP.NET MVC framework, dependency injection, C# unit test skills
- Experience with message queuing architectures
- Experience with database design and query performance tuning
- A background working in an environment that includes - SOLID Principles
- Understanding of Event Stream Processing or CQRS architectures
- The above experience, coupled with your knowledge of data structures and algorithms would hold you in good stead for this role
- A proven track record having direct management of a team of engineers
- A true passion for technology, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends through blogs and meet ups.
What makes this role shine?
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic, collaborative engineering culture
- Be surrounded by like-minded technologists with a true passion for working with the latest technologies to deliver true business value
- Excellent remuneration package, with exceptional benefits are on offer!
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke on 02 80907780