- Work on building Big Data Products
- Work in a Software Polyglot environment
- Java / Ruby / Microservices / JVM
Our client is a looking for talented Software Engineers who can be part of their cloud based product development team. This role will need hands on coding skills in Java as well as other languages like Ruby or Ionic. This team have a different approach in that they are Software Polyglots, so if you want the opportunity to work across the latest tech's then this will be your ideal role!
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Ideally you will have a background in Java with strong hands on coding and scripting skills in a Cloud based environments.
- Experience in writing automation scripts in Ruby (Puppet) and Python, or any other functional equivalent
- Exposure to Maven, Ant, Bamboo and similar tools in Continuous Integration
- Exposure to Google products like GWT, Google App engine, Google Data Store, Google Big query, and Google Compute Engine will be added advantage
What makes this role shine?
- Local software development company with bright engineers
- Strong potential for career growth
- An exciting role for software engineers who love technical challenges and who can take the lead
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role, please apply by sending your resume in MS word format or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780