- Exciting Software Engineering role within a SaaS company
- Sydney CBD Location
- Dynamic work developing Front-end and Back-end code
As a software engineer you will help our client deliver the features for their next generation cloud-based products and platform. You'll be developing front-end and back-end code, quick prototypes, clean and production-ready solutions. You'll work closely with the product team and build a solid understanding of the business problems to solve.
Finally, you'll be able to grow both technical & non-technical skills and gain exposure to a cutting-edge Tech Stack - Microservices architecture, Big Data & Machine Learning, modern Front-End frameworks, Full CI/CD process, and highly automated cloud infrastructure.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Qualifications in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented and software design
- Data-driven problem solver with strong focus on code quality, following best engineering practices
- Genuine interest in learning new things and bringing new ideas to the team
What makes this role shine?
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Travel involved from time to time
- Opportunity to be immersed in data-driven projects using in-demand technologies in Big Data/Machine Learning, Front-end Development, Cloud Computing, Microservices, etc.
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting Software Engineer role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Ross Sales on 02 80907782