- Leadership role with a focus on ensuring a high level of technical compliance and transition
- Sydney CBD Location
- Exciting employer of choice
As part of a large transformation program your focus will be on taking ownership of the IT Service Management function to ensure governance and quality standards are met as the organisation migrates to the new services and technology platforms.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 5 years experience in a leadership role within the IT Service Management function
- Deep ITSM and ITIL experience with relevant certifications
- A good understanding on financial management within development of return of investment (ROI) calculations and total cost of ownership
- Experience contributing to transformational change programs
- Knowledgeable with PRINCE2, Agile, TOGAF
- Demonstrate strong people management and communication skills.
What makes this role shine?
- Opportunity to take ownership for building the centre of excellence for IT Service Management.
- Attractive renumeration rate
- Join an experienced leadership team who are focused on delivering a complex program of organizational transformation
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting Service Quality Manager role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Jem on 02 80907781