- $65,000 - $80,000 package plus on-call and over time rate.
- Must be an Australian citizen to be considered.
- North Shore location.
Our client is an IT Services provider who support small to medium sized enterprises, providing expert IT solutions. They have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and product knowledge to a diverse group of clients.
They are looking for a Service Desk Support Engineer to join the service desk team. You will be the first line support for all IT issues/incidents, other responsibilities will include incident management and operational project work. This role will be based in their North Shore head office, with the possibility of working at client sites as needed.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- An active security clearance or be eligible to obtain one.
- A drivers licence and your own form of transport.
- Microsoft technology experience.
- Active directory experience.
- ITIL certification, preferred.
- Microsoft certification, preferred.
- Good understanding of networking.
- Good understanding of ITSM tools and practices.
- Back-up experience.
- Mobility support.
What makes this role shine?
- On-call and over time rates.
- Flexible start and finish times.
- Great company culture.
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Trixia on 02 8090 7784.