- Up to $70K package plus on-call and over time rate
- Work in a mixture of project and technical support role
- Accomplish a certification and get rewarded
Providing Level 1 / Level 2 support, you will be an essential part of a service desk group focused in providing support and technical resolutions across various businesses in Australia. Providing support remotely and opportunities to perform customer facing support on-site, you will have a vital outcome getting value from current IT systems and provide ways to keep customer's business ahead of their competitions.
If you are a Service Desk professional with strong passion in providing customer service and high resilience in problem solving situations, this role will match what you are looking for!
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong background working on Microsoft technologies and other business applications.
- Experience managing servers, storage and other IT infrastructure.
- Exposure in managing virtualization (e.g. VMware / HyperV)
- Experience with back-up technologies
- Ability to support networking, mobile phones, access connectivity and telephony technologies.
- Background in working in a service management environment and practices.
- Proven and goals obtaining Microsoft certifications and eligible to obtain Security Clearance.
What makes this role shine?
- Growth focused company
- Flexible start and finish time with opportunities to travel
- Ability to work with various industries
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shienna on 02 8090 7783.