- Work for a global market leader in the fin-tech industry
- Senior role that requires advanced Java skills
- Work directly with clients, Solution Architects and Business Consultants
If you are a Java Developer who enjoys business consulting and influencing technical outcomes in the customer environement, then this is the role for you. We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Consultant to assist in delivering a customised, end-to-end solutions to customers. The right candidate should have excellent logic and problem solving skills with a background in Software Development. You should also have strong technical skills with a drive to solve business challenges. You will be working directly with the client organisation, Solution Architects and Business Consultants, responsible for the successful delivery of the customised solution. The role may require some travel for interstate projects.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant IT discipline
- Excellent analysis, planning, design, solutioning and tracking skills
- Experience in Agile development and associated methodologies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with previous management experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Experience using Core Java and JEE technologies like JSP, JDBC and JNDI
- Experience with application servers like Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Development tools like Gradle, Ant, Eclipse, JUnit, Git or Subversion a bonus
- Solid understanding of integration technologies like SOA, Web API standards, SOAP and REST
What makes this role shine?
- Work for a global industry leader in a senior position, gaining recognised experience
- Attractive remuneration package
- Participate in the whole software development life-cycle - seeing your ideas come to life!
- Be apart of a collaborative team where you can use your experience and knowledge to continuously improvement their product offering
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780.