- Work for a global market leader in the fin-tech industry
- Opportunity to engage with enterprise customers to deliver complex JEE solutions
- Work directly with clients, Solution Architects and Business Consultants
If you are a Java Developer who enjoys business consulting and influencing technical outcomes in the customer environment, then this is the role for you. Our client is a global leader in delivering superior technology solutions to their clients. They are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to assist their support team in delivering a customised, end-to-end solution to their customers. The right candidate should have excellent logic and problem-solving skills with a background in Software Development. You should also have strong technical skills with a drive to solve business challenges. You will be working directly with the client organisation, Solution Architects and Business Consultants, responsible for the successful delivery of the customised solution.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant IT discipline
- Minimum of 2 years local experience as a Java Developer/Technical Consultant
- Flexibility to travel Interstate.
- Excellent analysis, planning, design, solutioning and tracking skills
- Experience in Agile development and associated methodologies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with previous management experience
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Experience using Core Java and JEE technologies like JSP, JDBC and JNDI
- Experience with application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, JBoss
- Development tools like Gradle, Ant, Eclipse, JUnit, Git or Subversion a bonus
- Solid understanding of integration technologies like SQL, SOA, Web API standards, SOAP and REST
What makes this role shine?
- Work for a global industry leader in a senior position, gaining recognised experience
- Attractive remuneration package
- Participate in the whole software development life-cycle seeing your ideas come to life!
- Be a part of a collaborative team where you can use your experience and knowledge to continuously improvement their product offering
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or May on 02 80907784