- Salary up to $150K plus super
- Strong Tech professional to function as DevOps for the testing team
- Work alongside great talents developing high scale global products
You'll be part of a global company that develops leading marketing tech that allows e-commerce sites to increase consumer engagement through products powered by Big Data and Machine Learning models.
As a Software Engineer in TestOps, you will serve as DevOps for the Test Team - creating tools, frameworks, and docker containers. You will also develop Buildkite pipelines, setup test environment and other infrastructure needed for testing. Additionally, you will come up with innovative test solution/ideas, and new alerting, monitoring, & reporting tool for test.
This is an exciting new role with a company that values its employees career growth/development, and work-life balance.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Solid background with various types of test automation and test strategies
- Experience with testing tools such as Selenium, BDD, Postman, SQL developer, Gauge, Cypress
- Hands on expertise with the following tools:
- Git CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins, Buildkite or similar build automation tools
- Cloud services such as AWS
- Containerization tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Consumer-based Contract-based testing experience
- Experience in Machine learning and AI-based test automation is highly desirable
What makes this role shine?
- Competitive salary package and leading industry benefits
- Great company that invests in its employee's personal growth training and development
- Opportunity to be part of a team that innovates new ways of testing machine learning or event streaming architecture
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting Software Engineer in TestOps role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Ross Sales on 02 80907782.