Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their growing Engineering team. The ideal candidate will be an application expert, have formal certification, and experience of Salesforce across both Sales and Service organisations. Working on a wide range of projects across the business, the Senior Salesforce Administrator will help ensure the application is enabling a high level of performance for the business, improving and leveraging Salesforce where required.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 8 years' experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud experience essential
- Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator (inc. Advanced), Architect, Implementation Expert, App Builder, Developer
- Demonstrable experience of configuration including; users, roles, profiles, security/access settings, standard and custom object setup, service consoles and associate apps (Omni channel, Live Chat, Knowledge), workflow rules, dashboards, reporting
- Design, development and deployment of custom applications would be beneficial but not essential
- Analysis of internal customer requirements against industry standards and best practices
- Data quality control, optimization, and monitoring
What makes this role shine?
- Occasional travel opportunities to the USA
- Work for one of the largest e-commerce companies in the world
- Work in a supportive and collaborative team
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke 02 8090 7780