- Sydney, CBD
- $ 130,000 + super + benefits
- Major Global Player
Our client is one of the fastest growing online marketing businesses in the world, and they are looking for an exceptional Product manager to join their talented team.
As Product Manager - Measurement & Attribution, you will be responsible for working with the business to design, develop, implement and manage core components of the client's product and technology platform.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- To be at the forefront of driving Measurement and Attribution innovation, working closely with the engineering and commercial teams to develop products and solutions that measure the impact of campaigns on their platform
- Led the analysis of complex data, interpreting outcomes and for clients to ensure that insights from campaign performance are clearly articulated and accurate
- Engaged directly with clients to communicate the insights delivered from their measurement and attribution products
- BS or MS degree in business, mathematics, marketing, or a related field required.
- 5-8 years experience in a highly analytical role involving data and insights, or digital/ technology product management. Preferably with some experience in the marketing / online advertising industry.
- Prior experience with Tableau (or other advanced data visualisation tools) a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work, collaborate and consult cross-functionally. Ability to set a goal and vision for a cross-functional team and translate this into tactical goals.
- Common sense and pragmatic approach to delivering effective solutions in a timely manner.
What makes this role shine?
- Opportunity for growth
- Great benefits
- Global Company
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785