Our financial services' client is looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join their collaborative team. You will spend 50% of your time engineering, designing, and implementing the network and the other 50% will be spent on providing technical support and administration to users.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Minimum of 10 years of in-depth experience in network administration / engineering
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a related field/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- R&S CCIE or Security CCIE is highly preferred
- The ability to create detailed documentation of technical requirements, systems and procedures
- Experienced in the troubleshooting of complex multi-vendor network service provider issues
- Extensive technical product experience in Palo Alto Firewalls with Panorama, MPLS, Cisco DmVPN, AnyConnect with multi-factor authentication and BGP/EIGRP.
- In-depth knowledge of security architecture, models and technologies - DOS/Intrusion Prevention and Detection solutions, Authentication (IKE v1/v2, RADIUS), 802.11x standards.
- Expert knowledge of WAN Design, DMZ and Integration, and client connectivity solutions. Must be experienced in the deployment and maintenance of enterprise network routing architectures using protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP and BGP
- Advanced proficiency in Cisco Nexus 7x00, 5x00, 2000, 1000v, Cisco ISE 2.x, Cisco SecureACS 5.x, Cisco ASR1000, 4400, 3900, 2900, Series routers, Catalyst 6500/4500 Series switches, Cisco ASA 5500X Series firewalls, Palo Alto 5000, 3000, VM series Firewalls, RSA Security Servers
- Excellent time management skills
What makes this role shine?
- Be part of a highly regarded global organisation
- Work with the latest technology
- Be part of a supportive team environment
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Melissa Gill on 0280907782