- Work on a mixture of BAU and R&D work focused on the MS Azure platform
- Join a highly innovative high growth MSP who are launching new Azure services
- $120-130k base plus super
Joining this highly technical team you will assist with the Level 3 Systems Engineering tasks. Whilst this includes working directly with customers on BAU and project work what makes this role stand out is that this organisation are also building their own Azure based products so this role offers you the chance to contribute to the R&D of these products. This will include working directly with Microsoft.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong understanding of general MS Systems Administration
- Strong MS Azure skills including building ARM template
- Strong Citrix Experience
- Strong Scripting experience (Powershell/Bash/Python)
- Deployment, administration, troubleshooting and production support of systems, database, network and security
What makes this role shine?
- Work directly with Microsoft to build innovative Azure based product and services
- Join a rapidly growing company who have proven their commercial successes in the overseas markets
- Great team culture, work with like minded IT specialists
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780