- Work on Node.JS, BFF Architecture and Angular 9
- Join this rapidly scaling organisation that offers careers here and in the US
Join this leading SaaS platform provider as a Fullstack Software engineer. This role will primarily be focused on the Front end but will also require you to spend some time in the backend services.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Strong experience in front end perfromance optimatisation and security
- Proven experience in high scale microservice lead environments
- Passsion for software engineering excellence
- strong communication and collaboration skills
What makes this role shine?
- Solid understanding of Front End Performance Optimisation and Security standards
- Passion for microservices including BFF design patterns
- Experience in setting up and managing front-end build/packaging/minification pipelines using tech such as Webpack, Gulp, RequireJS etc
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact May Sim on 02 8090 7784