- Sydney, CBD
- $ 160,000 + super + benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing innovative technology company. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with very smart and talented people. They don't believe in doing things incrementally - they want to change the game.
The client seeks a Senior Data Scientist who has extensive experience in data science, machine learning and/or statistical modelling as well as programming. As part of this role, you will work on development to build data science solutions using a combination of the latest technologies and business strategies.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 10-12 years' experience of building models and deriving insights in a position as a Data Scientist
- A degree in a quantitative discipline e.g. Math/Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Econometrics, Actuarial etc. is required
- Proficiency and experience in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques (feature engineering, regression, classification, segmentation, cross validation, bootstrapping, Bayesian techniques etc.)
- A high level of proficiency with at least one programming languages used in data science (R/Python/SAS/Scala).
- Experience with visualisation and dashboarding software (Tableau)
- Proficiency in dealing with large datasets (data mining etc.)
- Proficiency with AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Redshift or other big data platforms
What makes this role shine?
- Technology Company
- Sydney, CBD based
- Excellent $$
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02 8090 7785