Senior Cyber Security Analyst
- Excellent training on offer
- Must hold a degree with a distinction average
- Opportunity to join a leading cyber security organization
Join our client threat analysis team and be part of one of the world's leading Cyber Security organizations. As a Senior Cyber Security Analyst, you will be focused on forensic investigation and exploration on cyber threats as well as acting as a consultant on cyber security to external clients. You will formulate intelligence reports and analysis in support of customer deployments. You will work closely with the global and technical teams to provide recommendations and insights.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Distinction average or higher in your degree results (preferably from computer science, engineering, IT or related fields)
- Working experience in the Cyber Security field
- Experience in client consulting and engagement
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Technical skills on network security background
- Practical experience of protocol/packet analysis, penetration testing and malware discovery/analysis
- Experience of web technologies and programming/scripting languages
What makes this role shine?
- Work in a fast-growing company at the cutting edge of technology (e.g. machine learning, artificial intelligence)
- Opportunity to develop your career in Cyber Security
- Opportunity to be trained overseas
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume or contact Jem Ang on 02 8090 7781