- Successfully grow a talented software engineering team
- Expertise in all aspects of configuration and coding
- Salesforce certified
Our Global client in the Software Engineering space are looking for an experienced team leader to join a growing team. The role is diverse and needs a balanced individual who can demonstrate an interest in operating at all levels of the business.
The successful candidate must be able to manage the local team, engage with Product, Analytics, Operations and other Engineering teams and stakeholders around the world and get their hands dirty in the code.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- 4+ years engineering management experience
- Demonstrated experience motivating and leading high performing teams
- Proven track record in successful delivery of complex technology focused projects
- Experience in stakeholder management in a project environment
- Expertise in all aspects of configuration and coding, with the practical skills to identify when configuration vs. customization is needed and direct those requirements
- Knowledge of and ability to solution with regards to Salesforce governor limits
- A strong sense of ownership of all the projects and problems being worked on by the teams
- Partner with business and technical teams to understand, plan and mitigate impacts of Salesforce releases and releases of other integrated applications.
- Salesforce certified - at least one of the following - Administrator, Platform App Builder, Platform Developer
- Experience working with Service Cloud Console deployments
- Experience working with international teams is a big plus
- Development experience for Classic and Lightning
What makes this role shine?
- Global Company
- Career Growth
- Great team environment
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Shobie on 02-8090 7785