- Build on your Python Software Engineering skills
- Work on building Data and Automation software solutions
- Attractive salary package that offers cash, bonus and equity
This leading technology company is seeking an experienced Python Developer to join the team in Sydney CBD. This role will be responsible for everything that needs automation, coding, engineering, testing, reviewing and deployment. If you are someone who has a very high interest in Software Engineering and you like to code, automate, test and are always keen to learn, then this is the right opportunity for you.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid experience in Python 3 (NumPy/Pandas/SciPy) and SQL
- Experience working on complex data pipelines
- Good knowledge in Testing (unit, regression, integration, snapshot, acceptance)
- Experienced with relational databases such as Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server
- Knowledgeable about APIs, REST, JSON, Git
- Experienced with cloud platforms such as AWS (CloudFormation, ECS, S3)
What makes this role shine?
- Work for a leading global SaaS company
- Competitive salary, technology allowance, bonus & employee share scheme
- Work alongside some of the best and brightest software engineers
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke Singleton on 02 8090 7780