- 12 Month Contract
- CBD Location
- Growing Organisation
Working as part of a large transformation project you will get to use your extensive Project Office Management skills to support the Program Delivery Manager with the delivery of key administrative tasks including financial management, governance and overall resource planning.
If you have proven experience in helping to deliver projects, be able to engage and influence multiple stakeholders and can prioritise strategic objectives, this role is ideal for you.
To make sparks fly you will have:
- Previous experience in helping to deliver projects, e.g. in a PMO function
- Excellent capability to maintain documentation
- Must have proficiency with tools for project management
- Good problem solving skills and simplify complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at any given point
- Excellent ability to work within a team and alone as required
- Excellent communication, relationship and listening skills.
- Excellent written and presentation skills
What makes this role shine?
- Excellent team environment
- Work as part of a high performing project team focused on transforming the business
- Exciting projects that are being delivered locally and internationally
Spark your interest?
To find out more about this exciting and challenging role please apply by attaching your resume in MS word format or contact Luke on 02 8090 7780